Weighing 4.4kgs and achieving speeds of up to 30kph , Leafboard is the lightest electric skateboard affordable for everyone.
We also designed a backpack which goes perfectly with Leafboard and your other daily accessories.
Easy to Ride
Leafboard is not only compact and convenient, but also very easy to ride. We didn`t go with the traditional deck size and trucks of the freestyle skateboard, but in instead we use a 9.5 inch wide deck (the same width as the one of typical longboards) and a 6 inch trucks.
We listen to many skaters when we started the design of Leafboard. So we have a deck with the kick tail to make Leafboard easy to do kick and stop, have the low U concave mold to make it comfortable for long range ride, and have pro longboard bearings, high rebound wheels and bushing to make it more stable.
- Upto 19mph – If you like speed, Leafboard is for you! Travel up to 19 mph to get where you need to go fast
- Climbing up to 28% – Hills are no longer a problem with Leafboard. It can easily handle inclines that stop other electric skateboards.
- Regenerative braking – A sophisticated braking system provides a safe, smooth speed reduction and stop. It also will recycle energy and increasing the mileage!
- Water resistant – Leafboard`s deck and motor are processed with special treatment to make it water resistant.
- Night LED light – We designed a taillight on the board for extra safety in low visibility. Turn it on or off with the Remote.
- Fast Chargin in 70 minutes – Leafboard’s quick-charge system can be fully charged in about one hour.Portable charger – Leafboard has a USB outlet to charge a phone. A full charge of an iPhone 6 plus will only reduce the range by 1.25 mile.
Take a closer look
- Remote control – Speed and braking can be controlled easily with the included remote control. You can see from the screen about the battery level for both of the skateboard and itself.
Leafboard has 3 modes: ECO/SPORT/PRO. With the remote, you can switch the mode very easily.
- ECO mode: For beginners, slow acceleration, and maximum speed of 6.25 mph.
- SPORT mode: Unlock all the features.
- PRO mode: You want fly? Enjoy the speed!
- Size: 635mm/25inch * 241mm/9.5inch * 129mm/5inch (L*W*H)
- Thickness: 17.8mm /0.7inch
- Weight: 4.4kg / 9.7lbs
- Deck Materials: Canadian maple + Fiber galss + Carbon fiber
- Wheel Size: 72mm
- Top Speed: 19mph/ 30.4km (tested with one 73kg rider)
- Range: 11.5miles / 18.5km
- Battery : 5000mah Lithium-polymer battery (1000+ times charge cycles)
- Charger : 3A quick charge, fully charged in 70mins
- Remote Control: bluetooth 4.0 OLED
- Remote Braking : FOC Braking
- Motor : 1800W
How do we make Leafboard in such a Compact size and also powerful?
- We use 3 layers of fiberglass mixed with 8 layers of Canadian maple for the deck and 2.5mm of carbon fiber make up the battery case. These materials are light but super strong. A 5000mAh Lithium Polymer battery and FOC ESC is embedded within the deck.
- We designed a highly efficient and durable power system, a customized 1800 watt motor provides reliable, long-lasting power.
Why We Don’t Use In-wheel Motor?
- Single in-wheel motor doesn’t has sufficient power, however double in-wheel motors will be too heavy.
- External motor has been a more mature tech and it is durable than the in-wheel motor.
- The thickness of the polyurethane on the four wheels should be the same, and it is the major reason why we use external motor